Dental Insurance

Oral Health for Overall Health

Florida Blue Dental Choice is by far our most popular dental plan. It can be written for individuals, families, or as part of an employee benefits package. Florida Blue has a huge amount of membership and has some of the very best negotiated rates. Which means better prices for you when you need dental work.

Florida Blue Dental Choice will cover two cleanings a year with oral exams and bitewing x-rays. The longer you have the plan the better it gets. You'll eventually have up to four cleanings per year.

Minor services like fillings and extractions are split 20% to you, after the benefit of the negotiated rates, and Florida Blue pays the other 80%.

Major Services are split 50/50, but you still have the power of the excellent
negotiated rates, that you only get with Florida Blue.

If you have any questions about dental, vision, accident or any other types
of ancillary insurance, please give us a call. Our knowledgeable agents and service agents are happy to answer your questions.

Get a Dental Insurance Quote: