Skip to content

Dental Insurance

Oral Health for a Healthier You:
Explore our Dental Insurance Plans Today!

Discover the Connection Between oral health and overall health. A healthy mouth is key to good overall health. You’re already investing in your heath; make sure your teeth are protected too.

Start a Quote Today

Your quote request has been received. One of our agents will contact you shortly.

Florida Blue logo

We’re proud to be your local agency for Florida Blue. Our team of agents has expert knowledge on the plans and options offered by Florida Blue, plus preferred access to help you with claims issues, and questions related to your plan.

Why invest in dental insurance?

While some health plans may include basic dental check-ups, most do not offer dental coverage. Preventive dental care, including regular exams and cleanings, can help prevent major issues by identifying them early. This can alleviate the need for costly procedures like root canals. Plans such as Florida Blue Dental Choice make dental care both affordable and accessible!

What’s covered by BlueDental?
  • Two cleanings per year
  • Oral Exams
  • Bitewing X-rays
  • Up to four cleanings per year with continued plan coverage

For minor services like fillings and extractions, you’re responsible for 20% of the cost after the benefit of our negotiated rates, with Florida Blue covering the remaining 80%. Major services are split 50/50, but you still benefit from our excellent negotiated rates.

Start a Quote Today

Once submitted, one of our friendly insurance or financial specialists will contact you regarding your request.

Your quote request has been received. One of our agents will contact you shortly.